The number one place to buy a used hot tub is Northcoast Spa!If you are looking on Craigslist or other websites - Be careful - Here are some tips:
- The seller should identify problems
- When you first see it, the hot tub should be filled with water. The water should be hot, with pumps and blowers running
- Look for water pooling around the edges of the tub. If you see some, there may be a leak
- Do all the buttons work? Push them and see what they do
- Look at the filtration system - is it relatively clean?
- The seller should be open to having a professional look at it (like Northcoast Spas)
Below is a list of web based classified ads where you may find a Spa or Hot Tub.
CraigsListQ: What is craigslist?
A: Local classifieds and forums - community moderated, and largely free.
Q: What can I find there?
A: Jobs, housing, goods, services, romance, local activities, advice - just about anything really.
Q: What is the origin of craigslist?
A: An email list of SF events started by Craig Newmark in 1995.
Q: Who runs craigslist?
A: Jim Buckmaster has been CEO since the year 2000.
Q: Is craigslist a nonprofit?
A: No, craigslist was incorporated as a for-profit in 1999.
Q: How much traffic does craigslist get?
A: More than 50 billion page views per month
Q: How many people use craigslist?
A: More than 60 million each month in the US alone
- Fast and Easy-to-use Listing Process
- Choose a Category
- Enter Item Details
- Upload Your Photos
- Pick your Ad Listing duration
- 7 day Ad Listing FREE (This is best for promoting Yard Sales And Garage Sales)
- 20 day Ad Listing FREE (Best for Small Articles for Sale)
- 30 day Ad Listing FREE (Best for Small Articles for Sale with longer exposure)
- 60 day Ad Listing only $5.00 (Best for Employment and Services)
- 90 day Ad Listing only $7.00 (Best for New and Used Vehicles)
- 120 day Ad Listing only $10.00 (Best for Rental Properties and Real Estate Listings)
- FEATURED AD Slider on our Home Page only $5.00 for the duration of your ad
FaceBook's Yard SalesWelcome to Facebook's Biggest Buy/Sell Event! New vendors each week! Only $10 to list sale items! Message me with any questions and/or your email and you'll get an invoice so that you may join the sale event. Happy Buying and Selling!
** Make sure to go to the "Visitor's Posts" on the tab on the left side.
**Remember!! Please contact sellers directly when buying**
YardSales.netYardSales.net is a yard sale, garage sale and estate sale listing service. You can use yardsales.net by locating your city and browsing sales that are posted.
Find yard sales in your area by starting your search on our home page.
BuyMyStuff.comMy name is Jason Hanley and I created this site in 2009 primarily to suit my own needs.
I couldn't find a nice easy way on existing free classified sites to manage selling multiple items (like furniture, clothes, mobile phones, etc.) all at once.
This site is 100% free to use, and will always be free to use. The hosting costs are paid by my web software development company, and supplemented by advertising from Google.